2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Al-Shirkatul Islamiyyah (‘we’ or ‘us’) is the ‘data controller’ (ie the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
3. We will obtain personal data about you such as your name, address, and contact details whenever you complete an online form although we may promptly destroy it if we have not fair purpose for retaining it.
How we use your personal data
5. We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
a. to help us identify you
c. research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
d. fraud prevention and detection
e. customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
f. to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services which may affect you
g. security vetting
h. improving our public service broadcasting activities
10. We may monitor and record communications with you such as telephone conversations and emails for the purpose of security, crime prevention and compliance.
11. A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website.
a. recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
b. obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
c. carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests
d. target our communications campaigns more effectively
e. make your experience of our website and broadcasting services more efficient and enjoyable.
15. We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example (specify, eg Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer which we use to display video content). These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
How to turn off cookies
17. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org
Our contact details
18. We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at 22 Deer Park Road, London, SW19 3TL
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website jalsaconnect.mta.tv (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
jalsaconnect.mta.tv is a site operated by Al Shirkatul Islamiyyah (we or us).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- To conduct any activities with the object or effect of harming the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community or any of its members.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our legal requirements
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.