Salaam Bhatti, USA
Top 13 things to do at a Jalsa (besides Huzoor’s Speeches and prayers)
1. Meet someone you don’t know
2. Volunteer at a duty you’ve never done
3. Get a round of water for people near you in the dining area
4. Live tweet a speech
5. Leave with the shoes you came with
6. Run around with the kids
7. Respond with an emotional charge to a Naara!
8. Check out the new books
9. Pray in a huge congregation
10. Bring a guest
11. Try some new food
12. Get your Nikkah done
13. Take a step back and watch everything humming around you
Did we leave any?Leave a comment with things you recommend!